Thursday, July 5, 2012

Few Characters

I remembered few Justin's exercises with silhouettes and sketched few characters again, just for fun. I'm feeling a lot quicker after the whole year of practice and my characters are becoming more and more stylised. Making these kind of characters now is really easy I'll try to make few more sheets like that with more elaborated versions of the same guys and do some modelling, rigging and other technical stuff. Since they are not as detailed as my last characters it might be a lot easier to get through the whole workflow pipeline.



3 comments:

  1. Hey, Love the colours in the second one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool but where did your self portrait go? I want to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one was just too random and funny for this blog. :D

    ReplyDelete