Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Unit 5 - Classic Animation - The Gymnastic Fountain Pen

My new new project asks me to make a 1 minute classic animation using randomly selected item and it's definition. I have The Gymnastic Fountain Pen in this case.




I have just been making research about the history and desingns of Fountain Pen's. The one that just captured most of my attention was Mont Blanc pen with a golden nib. It is just beautiful.



It instantly gave me idea to make a very short and simple, more visualy beautiful animation about falling down from a table fountain pen. While it fals down - the ink splashes arround generating plastic shapes of nature. This is just a first idea, but I don't want to childishly characterize my item this time very much (I want to characterize something that it creates).

No comments:

Post a Comment