Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The front of the church blueprint.

This took really quite some time to do, so at one point I was even considering to take some autocad or archicad program tutorials to make it quicker. I guess I'll have to do it at some point because I love making blueprints like that. The most time was consumed just by keeping it clean. I took many examples of basic Gothic church architecture, but eventually I think it went out as a very much romanticist like building. I feel bad for sleeping during history lessons now, because I have to learn those details again just not to feel absolutely stupid. I'll make the side view later and I'll also add wines and some other minor attachments in the end to infuse it into the environment completely. I feel that I'm getting a bit excited about this and I wonder how far I will be able to push this thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment